Bernini's beloved : a portrait of Costanza Piccolomini / Sarah McPhee
- The bust -- Costanza Piccolomini: Zitella Da Viterbo -- Master of the world -- Two letters -- Matteo Scultore -- Costanza Scultora -- The garden at the four fountains -- Bernini's beloved.
- Bernini, Gian Lorenzo, 1598-1680. Costanza Buonarelli
- Piccolomini, Costanza, approximately 1614-1662—Portraits
- Bernini, Gian Lorenzo, 1598-1680—Relations with women
- Piccolomini, Costanza, approximately 1614-1662
- Marble sculpture, Italian—Italy—Rome—17th century
- Art—Collectors and collecting—Biography
- Art—Collectors and collecting—Italy—Rome—History—17th century
- 9780300175271 (cloth : alk. paper)
0300175272 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Behrend copy: Purchased with funds from the Verna M. Lombard Library Endowment; 2012.
View MARC record | catkey: 8397029