Success strategies for teaching kids with autism [electronic resource] / Wendy Ashcroft, Sue Argriro, and Joyce Keohane
- What is autism? -- What makes a successful education program for children with a diagnosis of ASD? -- What is ABA? -- How can ABA principles be implemented in education programs? -- Creating an evidence-based classroom -- Strategies for addressing the major characteristics of ASD in the classroom -- Putting it all together.
- 1593637543 (electronic bk.)
9781593637545 (electronic bk.)
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Perth, W.A. Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8397157