Evidence of God : a scientific case for God / Nick Hawkes
- Hawkes, Nick
- Eugene, Or. : Wipf & Stock Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 169 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- The changing relationship between science and Christianity -- Science allows faith -- Cosmic order as evidence for God -- Cosmic disorder as evidence against -- Theology completes science.
- Nick Hawkes looks at arguments for and against the existence for God and comes to the conclusion that faith can no more dispense with science than science can dispense with God. Both complete one another. He knows the terrain well and is able to explain complex ideas in ordinary language. Dr. Hawkes concludes by saying that Christian theology, rather than undermining science, actually provides science with a solid ground of meaning on which to stand."--Foreword by Mark Worthing
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 161-169).
- Source of Acquisition:
- York copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 8398504