Estimating life expectancies of highway assets
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations, maps, charts ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Thompson, Paul D. (Paul David), Ford, Kevin Matthew, National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, National Cooperative Highway Research Program, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, and United States. Federal Highway Administration
- v. 1. Guidebook / Paul D. Thompson ... [et al.] -- v. 2. Final report / Kevin M. Ford ... [et al.].
- Volume 1 addresses how to apply a methodology for estimating the life expectancies of major types of highway system assets. The methodology is designed for use in lifecycle cost analyses that support management decision making. Volume 2 describes the technical issues and data needs associated with estimating asset life expectancies and the practices used in a number of fields--such as the energy and financial industries--to make such estimates.
- 9780309214070 (v. 1)
0309214076 (v. 1)
9780309214087 (v. 2)
0309214084 (v. 2)
- At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (volume 1: pages 138-139 ; volume 2: pages 168-180).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration NCHRP project 08-71
View MARC record | catkey: 8401437