Population reports. Series K, Injectables and implants
- Uniform Title:
- Population reports (Washington, D.C.). Series K, Injectables and implants
- Additional Titles:
- Popul. rep., K, Inject. implants (Engl. ed.) and Injectables and implants
- Baltimore, Md. : Population Information Program, The Johns Hopkins University.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- George Washington University. Population Information Program, George Washington University. Department of Medical and Public Affairs, Johns Hopkins University. Population Information Program, Information and Knowledge for Optimal Health Project, and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Population reports
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with: No. 1 (Mar. 1975).
- Publication Frequency:
- Each no. also has a distinctive title., Description based on: No. 2 (May 1983); title from caption., and Latest issue consulted: No. 6 (Dec. 2006).
- Special Numbering:
- None published, 1996-2005.
- Issuing Body:
- No. 1 (Mar. 1975) prepared by George Washington University, Population Information Program and published by the University's Dept. of Medical and Public Affairs; no. 2 (May 1983)-no. 5 (1995) published by: The Johns Hopkins University, Population Information Program; no. 6 (Dec. 2006)- issued by: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Center for Communication Programs, INFO Project.
- Complexity Note:
- Issued also in French: Population reports. Serie K, Produits injectables et implants; which is continued by: Population reports. Série K, Contraceptifs injectables et implants.
View MARC record | catkey: 84610