Winburne, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania, February 1930 [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title from sheet 2-7: Feb. 1930 Winburne Pa.
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 7 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:600. 50 ft. to one in. (W 78°08ʹ42ʺ /N 40°57ʹ58ʺ). and Scale 1:1,200. 100 ft. to one in.
- Title from sheet 1., Partial cadastral map., Includes notes, sheet diagram, location map, and index of streets and specials., Sheets include multiple sections at diverse orientations., "Population 800.", and "(4496) (7 sheets)".
- Copyright Note:
- Sanborn Map Company Sanborn Company copyright 1930 by the Sanborn Map Company renewed 1958 will be in public domain in 2026 2013 US Pennsylvania State University Libraries US Catalog of copyright entries
View MARC record | catkey: 8505468