Wrightsville, York County, Pennsylvania, March 1923 [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Sanborn Map Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title from sheets 2-8: Mar. 1923 Wrightsville Pa.
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 8 sheets : color ; sheets 65 x 54 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:600. 50 ft. to an in. (W 76°31ʹ48ʺ /N 40°01ʹ32ʺ).
- Title from sheet 1., Partial cadastral map., Includes notes, sheet diagram, location map, and index of streets and specials., Some sheets have multiple sections at diverse orientations., "Population 2,000.", and "(5899) (8 sheets)."
- Copyright Note:
- Sanborn Map Company Sanborn Company copyright 1923 by the Sanborn Map Company Public domain Copyright not renewed 2013 US Pennsylvania State University Libraries Catalog of copyright entries
View MARC record | catkey: 8508289