North Carolina secondary research [electronic resource] / by Michelle Cosby, Patricia Dickerson
- Restrictions on Access:
- CALI password required for access.
- "This lesson is designed to give a basic overview of secondary sources used in North Carolina legal research. Secondary resources are commentary on the law written by legal professionals or legal publishers. They are useful for finding background information and citations to primary resources, but it is important to remember that secondary resources are not the law."-- Lesson description.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 2012.
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Audience Notes:
- Law students in CALI-member law schools.
- Description based on 2012 version., "Approximate completion time: 1 hour", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued as part of an annual compilation of lessons on DVD-Roms since the academic year 2008-2009. When different, the online version is more current.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8508349