The Sherman Antitrust Act : getting big business under control / Holly Cefrey
- Cefrey, Holly
- New York : Rosen Pub. Group, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- America's industrial society in the 19th century
- The need for national laws -- Life in the 1800s -- Big business -- The Sherman Antitrust Act -- Protecting American ways.
- In an effort to stop big business from trade controls, the federal government passed the Sherman Antitrust Act, which was the first federal antitrust law, calling for federal action against trade restraints.
- "Rosen central primary source."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 29) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Class of 1960 Libraries Endowment; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 8510770