Cultural landscape report : Halls Island, United States Rifle Factory and the Shenandoah riverfront / prepared by Deana R. Poss, Saylor Moss
- Poss, Deana R.
- Additional Titles:
- Halls Island, United States Rifle Factory and the Shenandoah riverfront
- Washington, D.C. : Cultural Landscapes Program, National Capital Region, National Park Service, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 262 pages, 16 unnumbered pages, 4 unnumbered folded leaves : illustrations (some color), maps (some color, some folded), plans (some color, some folded) ; 28 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Moss, Saylor, Cultural Landscape Program (United States. National Park Service. National Capital Region), and United States. National Park Service. National Capital Region
- PART I Site history, existing conditions, analysis and evaluation -- Introduction -- Site history -- Existing conditions -- Analysis & evaluation PART II Halls Island treatment plan -- Landscape treatment -- References -- Bibliography -- Appendix A : Building chronology -- Appendix B : Architectural barriers act guidelines -- Appendix C : Selected historical maps.
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.86/4:H 15
- "Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, Harpers Ferry, West Virginia."
"September 20, 2010."
Accompanying CD-ROM contains PDF version of the text.
Shipping list no.: 2012-0312-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 255-261).
View MARC record | catkey: 8510964