What people wore during the Civil War / Allison Stark Draper
- Draper, Allison Stark
- New York : PowerKids Press, 2001.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 21 cm.
- Clothing, costumes, and uniforms throughout American history
- Describes what people wore in the days of the Civil War, discussing Union and Confederate uniforms, women and children's clothes, and slave's clothes.
- Clothing and dress—United States—History—19th century—Juvenile literature
- Clothing and dress—History—19th century
- United States—History—Civil War, 1861-1865—Juvenile literature
- United States—Social life and customs—19th century—Juvenile literature
- United States—Social life and customs—19th century
- United States—History—Civil War, 1861-1865
- 0823956695 (alk. paper)
9780823956692 (alk. paper)
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Class of 1960 Libraries Endowment; 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 8511778