A sermon preached before the Salem Female Charitable Society, : in the First Church in Salem, July 6th, 1803. / By Thomas Barnard, D.D. Minister of the North Church in Salem
- Barnard, Thomas, 1748-1814
- Printed at Salem [Mass.]-- : By William Carlton, 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 22, 8 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Carlton, William, 1771?-1805 and Salem Female Charitable Society (Salem, Mass.).
- Related Titles:
- Dr. Barnard's sermon before the Salem Female Charitable Society
- Half-title: Dr. Barnard's sermon before the Salem Female Charitable Society.
"Printed by William Carlton."--colophon, p. 8, 2nd count.
"An account of the Salem Female Charitable Society," 8 p., 2nd count, includes extracts from the annual meetings and "subscribers' names."
- Part Of:
- Alice Marshall Women's History Collection
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Gift and purchase of Alice Marshall; 1991.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 3755
View MARC record | catkey: 8511961