Sir Thomas Wyatt and some collected studies
- Chambers, E. K. (Edmund Kerchever), 1866-1954
- London : Sidgwick & Jackson, 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 227 p. : facsim. ; 20 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Some points in the Grall legend -- Sir Thomas Malory -- Some aspects of mediæval lyric -- Sir Thomas Wyatt -- The English pastoral -- The disenchantment of the Elizabethans -- Appendix: The court of Venus.
- Related Titles:
- Court of Venus
- "The court of Venus" (With facsimile of original t.p.) is reprinted from a photostat of the original fragment now in the Folger Shakespeare library.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Preserved with funds from the Thaddeus Stevens Irwin Endowment for Preservation; 2019.
- Action Note:
- Rebound UP-PAT copy. 2020217. Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc.
Deacidified UP-PAT. 2020217. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc. copy
View MARC record | catkey: 852161