Social interaction and ethnic segregation / edited by Peter Jackson, Susan J. Smith
- London ; New York : Academic Press, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- x, 235 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Jackson, Peter, 1955- and Smith, Susan, 1956-
- Introduction / Peter Jackson and Susan J. Smith -- Conflicting interpretations of segregation / Ceri Peach -- Negative interaction : crime in the inner city / Susan J. Smith -- Black residential distribution in south London (1971) / Errol Baboolal -- Contrasts in Asian residential segregation / Ian Simmons -- The social and spatial segregation of Asians in Leicester / Deborah Phillips -- Spatial separation between Asian religious minorities / Ron Sims -- Segregation and simulation / Vaughan Robinson -- The impact of Asian estate agents on patterns of ethnic residence / John Cater -- Race, class, and culture / Kevin Brown -- The state and study of social geography / R.J. Johnston.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 853207