The American Rebellion / Sir Henry Clinton's narrative of his campaigns, 1775-1782, with an appendix of original documents. Edited by William B. Willcox
- Clinton, Henry, 1738?-1795
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 1954.
- Physical Description:
- li, 658 p. : maps ; 25 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Yale historical publications. Manuscripts and edited texts ; 21
- Original ms., in the Clements Library of the University of Michigan, has title: An historical detail of seven years campaigns in North America, from 1775 to 1782. With an introductory review of the progress of the discontents in the colonies, from the Stamp act to the commencements of hostilities. To which is added an appendix, containing extracts from the public correspondence and other important and interesting papers.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: p. 601-603.
View MARC record | catkey: 853260