Some British romantics : a collection of essays / by Northrop Frye [and others] Edited by James V. Logan, John E. Jordan, and Northrop Frye
- Logan, James Venable, 1901-
- [Columbus] : Ohio State University Press, .
- Physical Description:
- 343p. ; 22cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jordan, John Emory, 1919- and Frye, Northrop
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The keys to the gates, by N. Frye -- The future of Landor criticism, by V. Mercier -- The historical importance of centaub Essays of Elia, by G. Tillotson -- Leigh Hunt and the end of romantic criticism, by S. F. Fogle -- Thomas De Quincey, by D. Grant -- Hazlitt on the disinterested imagination, by K. Coburn -- Poems of John Clare's sanity, by I. Jack -- Waverley and The fair maid of Perth, by J. H. Raleigh -- Trends in minor romantic narrative poetry, by K. Kroeber -- Periodical literature, by W. S. Ward.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliographical footnotes.
View MARC record | catkey: 854425