The works of the late Right Honorable Joseph Addison, esq
- Addison, Joseph, 1672-1719
- Birmingham : Printed by J. Baskerville, for J. and R. Tonson, 1761.
- 1st Edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. : front. (port.) plates ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Tickell, Thomas, 1686-1740
Full Text available online
- v.1. Preface. Poems on several occasions. Rosamond. An essay on Virgil's Georgics. Cato. Peomata. Dialogues upon the usefulness of ancient medals.--v.2. Remarks on several parts of Italy, etc. The Tatler. The Spectator, no. 1-89.--v.3. the Spectator, no. 90-505.--v.4. The Spectator, no. 507-600. The Guardian. The lover. The present state of the war, and the necessity of an augmentation, considered. The Whig-examiner. The Free-holder. Of the Christian religion.
- With Tickell's Preface and ode to Addison.
View MARC record | catkey: 856967