The military laws of the United States, 1915 [microform] : with supplement including the laws of the Sixty-fourth Congress, to March 5, 1917
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- Title on header: Military laws of the U.S. (5th ed., 1917)
- Washington : G.P.O., 1917.
- 5th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1,076 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Army. Office of the Judge Advocate General
United States. War Department
- War Department, document ; no. 472
- "The following military laws of the United States, revised and corrected ... under the supervision of Brig. Gen. E.H. Crowder, Judge Advocate General of the Army, are approved and published ... by order of the Secretary of War"--P. 3.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Filmed with: The military laws of the United States / prepared, under the direction of Elihu Root, Secretary of War, by George B. Davis. Washington : G.P.O., 1901.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Honolulu, HI : Law Library Microform Consortium, 1988. 12 microfiches : negative. (U.S. military law, history and development ; 88-051).
View MARC record | catkey: 8621247