Geologic cross section C-C' through the Appalachian basin from Erie County, north-central Ohio, to the Valley and Ridge Province, Bedford County, south-central Pennsylvania [cartographic material] / by Robert T. Ryder [and others] ; U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey
- Ryder, Robert T.
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 2012.
Denver, Colo. : For sale by U.S. Geological Survey, Information Services.
- Physical Description:
- 1 section on 2 sheets : color ; 88 x 222 cm, on sheets 104 x 122 cm or smaller + 1 pamphlet (ii, 70 pages ; 22 x 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Scientific investigations map ; 3172
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91/3:3172
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:316,800. Vertical scale approximately 1:12,000. Vertical exaggeration approximately 16x (W 82°29'--W 78°08'/N 41°20'--N 39°48').
- Shipping list no.: 2012-0325-P.
Includes 1 location map, 1 diagram, and 1 lithologic correlation chart.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 22-33 of pamphlet).
- Preferred Citation:
- Ryder, R.T., Trippi, M.H., Swezey, C.S. Crangle, R.D., Jr., Hope, R.S., Rowan, E.L., and Lentz, E.E., 2012, Geologic cross section C-C' through the Appalachian basin from Erie County, north-central Ohio, to the Valley and Ridge Province, Bedford County, south-central Pennsylvania: U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Map 3172, 2 sheets, 70-p. pamphlet. (Also available at http://pubs.usgs.gov/sim/3172/).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via the Internet from the USGS Web site.
View MARC record | catkey: 8621376