Department for the treatment of diseases of women
- Additional Titles:
- Woman and her diseases and Diseases of women
- Buffalo, N.Y. : World's Dispensary Printing Office and Bindery, [between 1880 and 1889?]
- Rev. ed.
- Physical Description:
- 72, 16, 47 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pierce, R. V. (Ray Vaughn), 1840-1914 and World's Dispensary Medical Association
- World's Dispensary dime series ; pt. 1
- Attributed to Dr. Ray Vaughn Pierce., Includes patients' testimonials., and "Appendix" (47 p.) provides illustrated description of the Invalids' Hotel and Surgical Institute.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Gift and purchase of Alice Marshall; 1991.
View MARC record | catkey: 8622118