The men of Glasgow and the women of Scotland : reasons for differing from the Rev. Dr. Symington's view of the Levitical marriage law : written by request, for the information of one of the gentlemen deputed, at a public meeting recently held in Glasgow, to proceed to London with a petition against the marriage affinity bill / by T. Binney
- Binney, Thomas, 1798-1874
- Additional Titles:
- Men of Glasgow and the women of Scotland and Reasons for differing from the Rev. Dr. Symington's view of the Levitical marriage law
- London : Ward and Co., ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 68 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Symington, William, 1795-1862, Thomas Ward and Company, Jackson and Walford, Partridge and Oakey, and Hanbury and Co.
- Contains the substance of the speech "Marriage with a deceased wife's sister contrary to the word of God" delivered by Rev. William Symington, April 16, 1850.
From t.p. verso and colophon verso: "J. Unwin, Gresham Steam Press, 31, Bucklersbury, London."
".... Jackson and Walford, St. Pauls's Churchyard; Patridge and Oakey, 34 Paternoster Row ,and 70, Edgware Road (Hanbury and Co., Agents).", other publishers and printers cited from t.p.
Pagination and register irregular.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Gift and purchase of Alice Marshall; 1991.
View MARC record | catkey: 8622302