- Videomaker premium series
- Story basics -- Story structure -- Approach -- Researching the story -- Finding the story -- Controlling time.
- "To help you make better documentary stories, we look at using the dramatic arc, structuring your story, storytelling styles, finding the story, culling the information, and controlling time to make an entertaining and relevant story."--Container
- Title lacks production credits.
Bonus content includes five e-documents covering a wide range of video-related documentary topics.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presented by Derek Sine, Dan Bruns, Julie Babcock.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 8622587