Catch-22 / Joseph Heller ; introduction by Christopher Buckley
- Heller, Joseph
- Additional Titles:
- Catch-twenty-two and Catch-22 a novel
- New York : Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2011.
- 50th Anniversary ed. ; Simon & Schuster trade pbk. ed.
- Physical Description:
- 523 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Buckley, Christopher, 1952-
- Set in the closing months of World War II in an American bomber squadron off the coast of Italy, Catch-22 is the story of a bombardier named Yossarian who is frantic and furious because thousands of people he has never even met keep trying to kill him.
- 9781451621174, 1451621175, 9781451626650 (trade pbk.), 1451626657 (trade pbk.), 9781451632965, and 1451632967
View MARC record | catkey: 8624001