Promoting fruit and vegetable consumption [electronic resource] : are coupons more effective than pure price discounts? / Diansheng Dong ; Ephraim Leibtag
- Dong, Diansheng, 1964-
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 25 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Leibtag, Ephraim
United States. Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service
- Economic research report ; no. 96
- Summary -- Introd. -- U.S. Fruit and Vegetable Purchases and Coupon Usage -- Applying the Marked-Purchase Renewal Model -- Price, Season, and Household Characteristics Affect Produce Buying -- Application of Results Through a Simulation -- References -- Appendix A: Marked Purchase Renewal Model With Coupon Effects -- Appendix B: Calculating Simulation Effects From Elasticity Estimates.
- Title from title caption (viewed on November 12, 2010).
"A report from the Economic Research Service."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 16-17).
- Other Forms:
- Charts and graphs in .PNG format additionally available as zipped files from the report home page.
View MARC record | catkey: 8637385