Bioassay of Aroclor® 1254 for possible carcinogenicity [electronic resource] / Carcinogenesis Testing Program, Division of Cancer Cause and Prevention, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
- Bethesda, Md. : Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 62 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- National Cancer Institute (U.S.). Division of Cancer Cause and Prevention
Carcinogenesis Testing Program (U.S.)
National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
- Carcinogenesis technical report series ; no. 38
DHEW publication ; no. (NIH) 78-838
- "CAS no. 27323-18-8."
"The Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) registry number used to track this bioassay is 11097-69-1, which is determined to best define the material used in the conduct of this bioassay."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 27-29).
View MARC record | catkey: 8637732