North Pacific Ocean, Poluostrov Kamchatka to Aleutian Islands including Komandorskiye Ostrova / prepared and published by the Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Additional Titles:
- Poluostrov Kamchatka to Aleutian Islands including Komandorskiye Ostrova
- Bethesda, MD : Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center, 1994.
- Fifth edition, Aug. 13, 1994 (Correct through NM 33/94).
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,329,300 at Lat. 52°45ʹ ; Mercator projection (E 154°00ʹ--E 175°00ʹ/N 56°30ʹ--N 49°00ʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings., Relief shown by spot heights., Title from title screen (viewed on July 5, 2012)., "From Japanese, USSR, and US charts to 1982; shorelines and topography revised from best available sources to 1982.", Place names in Russian with glossary in English., "Copyright 1994 by the United States Government. No copyright claimed under Title 17 U.S.C.", "Soundings in meters.", and Includes index to next larger scale charts.
View MARC record | catkey: 8638028