Geologic cross section C-C' through the Appalachian basin from Erie County, north-central Ohio, to the Valley and Ridge Province, Bedford County, south-central Pennsylvania / by Robert T. Ryder ... [and others].
- Ryder, Robert T.
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 section) : color + 1 pamphlet (ii, 70 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.91/3:3172
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:316,800. Vertical scale approximately 1:12,000. Vertical exaggeration approximately 16x (W 82°29'-W 78°08'/N 41°20'-N 39°48').
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 6, 2012).
Includes 1 location map, 1 diagram, and 1 lithologic correlation chart.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 22-33 of pamphlet).
View MARC record | catkey: 8638062