Japan, East coast of Honshū, including Nampō-Shotō / prepared and published by the Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Additional Titles:
- Filing title: East coast of Honshū, including Nampō-Shotō and Nampō Shotō
- Washington, D.C. : Defense Mapping Agency, Hydrographic/Topographic Center, 1989.
- Tenth edition, Feb. 4, 1989 (Correct through NM 5/89).
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 at lat. 33°47ʹ ; Mercator projection (E 138°40ʹ00ʺ--E 150°15ʹ00ʺ/N 37°03ʹ00ʺ--N 30°10ʹ00ʺ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings., Relief shown by spot heights., Title from title screen (viewed on July 9, 2012)., "From Japanese charts to 1982.", "Soundings in meters.", and Includes compilation diagram and 1985 magnetic variation curves in purple diagram.
View MARC record | catkey: 8638080