Judicial and police reforms in Mexico : essential building blocks for a lawful society : a majority staff report prepared for the use of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, July 9, 2012
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 12 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/2:S.PRT.112-36
- Merida Initiative (U.S.)
- Since 2000
- Criminal justice, Administration of—Mexico
- Police corruption—Mexico
- Organized crime—Mexico
- Criminal justice, Administration of.
- International relations
- Organized crime
- Police corruption
- Political science
- Mexico—Politics and government—2000-
- United States—Foreign relations—Mexico
- Mexico—Foreign relations—United States
- United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 19, 2012).
At head of title: 112th Congress, 2d session. Committee print.
Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
View MARC record | catkey: 8638437