Problem-solving tips : a guide to reducing crime and disorder through problem-solving partnerships
- Additional Titles:
- Problem solving tips : a guide to reducing crime and disorder through problem solving partnerships
Guide to reducing crime and disorder through problem-solving partnerships
At head of title: COPS tips
- Washington, DC (1100 Vermont Ave., NW, Washington 20530) : U.S. Dept. of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Justice. Office of Community Oriented Policing Services
- How to use this guide - The problem-solving approach - Identifying and selecting a problem (scanning) - Identifying stakeholders for the selected problem - Analyzing the selected problem - Responding to a problem - Assessing the impact on the selected problem - Sample problem-solving initiatives - Reference list - End notes.
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 1998-0243-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8638667