Biological effects of nonionizing electromagnetic radiation [microform] : a digest of current literature / prepared by Science Information Services, Inc. ; [produced for National Telecommunications and Information Administration].
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Administration.
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Telecommunications and Information Administration, Science Information Services, Inc, United States. Office of Telecommunications Policy, United States. Navy Department, and Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, Pa.). Science Information Service
- Report Numbers:
- C 60.12:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with v. 1, Oct. 1976.
- Publication Frequency:
- Previous issues can be obtained from the National Technical Information Service.
- Other Forms:
- Vols. for
distributed to depository libraries on microfiche.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1982- microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Issuing Body:
- Vols. for 197 -19 were produced for Office of Telecommunications Policy and United States Navy by The Franklin Institute Research Laboratories.
View MARC record | catkey: 8638866