Snow Hill Cloister / by Charles M. [i.e. W.] Treher. The dialect poems of Ralph Funk, edited by Preston A. Barba
- Treher, Charles W., 1916-
- Allentown, Pa. : Pennsylvania German Society, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 328 p. : ill. (1 col.), facsims., port. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Funk, Ralph, 1889-
Barba, Preston Albert, 1883-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Publications of the Pennsylvania German Society ; [n.s.] v. 2
- Many of the 112 selected poems of R. Funk, in the Pennsylvania Dutch dialect, were first published in Eck and Scholla columns of the Allentown and Reading, Pa., newspapers.
"Snow Hill Cloister" (p. -114) is based on Treher's master's paper, Shippensburg State College, 1961.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: p. 113-114.
View MARC record | catkey: 865971