The rise of the president's permanent campaign / Brendan J. Doherty
- Doherty, Brendan J.
- Lawrence, Kan. : University Press of Kansas, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 203 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Presidents and the permanent campaign -- The president as fundraiser-in-chief -- The president as party-builder-in-chief -- Strategic travel and the permanent campaign -- The evolving role of White House staff in electoral decision-making -- The implications of the permanent campaign.
- 9780700618590, 0700618597, 9780700618606 (pbk. : alk. paper), and 0700618600 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -192) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8735647