Colonialism, antisemitism, and Germans of Jewish descent in imperial Germany / Christian S. Davis
- Davis, Christian S., 1974-
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 281 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Social history, popular culture, and politics in Germany
- Antisemitism, colonialism, and colonial violence -- The meeting of Jews and Africans in the German imagination -- Jews, Germans of Jewish descent, and German colonialism -- Colonial director Bernhard Dernburg: a "Jew" with "German spirit"?
- 9780472117970 (cloth : alk. paper)
0472117971 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 257-271) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Floyd B. and Naomi A. Fischer Libraries Endowment; 2012
- Endowment Note:
- Floyd B. and Naomi A. Fischer Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 8736054