The unofficial guide to U.S. legal studies : for foreign lawyers / edited by Albert Vincent Y. Yu Chang and Johana Mantilla Gómez
- Additional Titles:
- Unofficial guide to United States legal studies
- Chicago, Ill. : ABA Section of International Law, American Bar Association [and] Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 389 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Yu Chang, Albert Vincent Y., Mantilla Gomez, Johana, American Bar Association. Section of International Law and Practice, and American Bar Association. Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar
- Caveat emptor : earning an American diploma / Albert Vincent Y. Yu Chang -- Choices and opportunities / Albert Vincent Y. Yu Chang -- The application process : demystifying the experience / Johana Mantilla Gómez -- Counting the costs : financing your U.S. legal education / Albert Vincent Y. Yu Chang -- The law school experience : in a nushell / Zubin Billimoria, Malte Richter, Albert Vincent Y. Yu Chang -- U.S. bar exams / Mohammad A. Saye, Yufeng (Ethan) Ma -- Understanding the playing field : career opportunities for foreign lawyers / Johana Mantilla Gómez -- Immigration issues / Donna D. Scadova -- College towns for foodies / Goerge I. Aquino -- Tourist attractions with a legal bent / Albert Vincent Y. Yu Chang -- A few (well-picked) insights to help you stay afloat in a U.S. law school / Johana Mantilla Gómez -- Life and career in Michigan, U.S.A. / Albert Vincent Y. Yu Chang.
- 9781614386735 (print : alk. paper) and 1614386730 (print : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8739375