Shooting soldiers : Civil War medical photography / by Reed B. Bontecou, MD ; [edited by] Stanley B. Burns ; foreword by Michael Rhode
- Bk. 1. Wounded soldiers identified, 101 regiments from the Harewood Hospital album.
- Bontecou, Reed B. (Reed Brockway), 1824-1907
- Medical photography—History
- Medicine, Military—United States—History—19th century—Pictorial works
- War photography—History
- Wounds and Injuries—surgery
- Wounds, Gunshot—surgery
- Military Medicine—history
- American Civil War
- United States
- United States—History—Civil War, 1861-1865—Medical care—Pictorial works
- Related Titles:
- Wounded soldiers identified, 101 regiments from the Harewood Hospital album
- "This first edition of...is limited to 3,000 copies"--T.p. verso.
"This book is the second in a series of catalogues of the Burns collection"--T.p. verso.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Warren W. Hassler Civil War Era Libraries Collections Endowment; 2012
View MARC record | catkey: 8739619