White space is not your enemy [electronic resource] : a beginner's guide to communicating visually through graphic, web & multimedia design / Kim Golombisky & Rebecca Hagen
- Golombisky, Kim
- Additional Titles:
- Beginner's guide to communicating visually through graphic, web & multimedia design and Communicating visually through graphic, web & multimedia design
- Burlington, MA : Focal Press/Elsevier, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xx, 273 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Hagen, Rebecca
- "Designing a Web site or brochure without an art background? Then step away from the computer and read this engaging conversational introduction to visual communications first. Written for the beginner, White Space Is Not Your Enemy is a practical graphic design and layout guide that introduces the concepts and practices necessary for producing effective visual communication across a variety of formats - from Web to print. This illustrated full-color book covers all of the basics to help you develop your eye and produce evocative designs that work." --Book Jacket.
- 9780240812823 (electronic bk.)
0240812824 (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 8739816