Catalog of U.S. government publications
- Additional Titles:
- Also known as: CGP and Catalog of United States government publications
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1994-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Government Publishing Office and United States. Government Printing Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (CGP) is the finding tool for electronic and print publications from the legislative, executive, and judicial branches of the U.S. government. These publications make up the National Bibliography of U.S. Government Publications. The CGP contains descriptive records for historical and current publications and provides direct links to those that are available online. More than 1,000,000 records generated since July 1976 are contained in the CGP and it is updated daily. The catalog will grow to include records for publications dating back to the late 1800s, making the CGP the central point for locating new and historical Government publications.
- Report Numbers:
- GP 3.8/8-9:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1994.
- Publication Frequency:
- Continuously updated
- Title from caption (viewed Aug. 17, 2012).
"A service of the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office."
- Complexity Note:
- Absorbed the online serial: Monthly catalog of United States government publications.
View MARC record | catkey: 8741468