DHS' progress in addressing technical security challenges at Washington Dulles International Airport [electronic resource] / Department of Homeland Security, Office of Inspector General
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of Homeland Security. Office of Inspector General
- [Washington, DC] : U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, Office of Inspector General, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages, 26 pages) : color illustrations
- Washington Dulles International Airport—Security measures
- United States. Transportation Security Administration—Management—Evaluation
- Aeronautics, Commercial—Security measures—Virginia
- Airports—Security measures—United States
- Airports—Baggage handling—Security measures—United States
- Terrorism—United States—Prevention
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 31, 2012)., "May 2009.", "OIG-09-66.", and "Redacted."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8741567