Simulation of streamflow and the effects of brush management on water yields in the upper Guadalupe River Watershed, south-central Texas, 1995-2010 / by Johnathan R. Bumgarner and Florence E. Thompson ; prepared in cooperation with the Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board and the Upper Guadalupe River Authority
- Bumgarner, Johnathan R.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 25 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Thompson, Florence E., Geological Survey (U.S.), Upper Guadalupe River Authority, and Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board
- Scientific investigations report ; 2012-5051
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 6, 2012).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 22-25).
View MARC record | catkey: 8741589