Overview of heat addition and efficiency predictions for an advanced stirling converter / Scott D. Wilson ... [and others].
- Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Wilson, Scott D. (Scott Dean), NASA Glenn Research Center, and International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference (9th : 2011 : San Diego, Calif.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- NAS 1.15:2012-217292
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 6, 2012).
"Prepared for the 9th International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference (IECEC) sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, San Diego, California, July 31-August 3, 2011."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 10-11).
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by National Aeronautics and Space Administration WBS 138494.05.02.04.01
View MARC record | catkey: 8741747