Managing geriatric health services / edited by Alice E. McDonnell
- McDonnell, Alice
- Burlington, MA : Jones & Bartlett Learning, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 409 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Administration within long term care / Alice McDonnell -- The nurse administrator in long term care / contributor, Mary Alice Golden -- Rehabilitative therapists in geriatric health services / Alice McDonnell and Sneh Akruvala -- Social work in geriatric health services / contributor, Doris Chechotka-Mcquade -- Nutritional considerations for the older adult population / contributors, Jessica Bodzio and Lee Harrison -- Enhancing quality of life for older adults through the creative arts therapies / contributors, Barbara Parker-Bell, and Sr. Mariam Pfeifer -- Financing long term care / contributor, James Pettinato -- Meeting spiritual and religious needs in long term care / contributor, Sr. Gail Cabral -- and Nurse satisfaction in the long-term dementia care environment / contributor, Barbara Parker-Bell -- Quality of care in geriatric health services / contributors, Joseph Lyons and Kathleen Healy-Karabell -- Oral history / contributor, Kathleen Munley -- Ethics in long term care / contributor, Christina Hasemann -- End-of-life care : an introduction to hospice and palliative care / Alice McDonnell, and William Miller -- Interdisciplinary case studies -- / Karen Arscott.
- 9781449604608 (pbk.) and 1449604609 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8743101