CARE [electronic resource] : compendium of animal resources : documents related to animal care, use, and welfare / USDA/ARS, USDA/APHIS, HHS/NIH
- Additional Titles:
- Compendium of animal resources
- [Beltsville, MD] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, National Agricultural Library, Animal Welfare Information Center, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, Animal Care ; [Bethesda, Md.?] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, Office of Protection from Research Risks, Division of Animal Welfare, Office of Animal Care and Use, Interagency Research Animal Care Committee, 1996.
- [Version] 10, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer disc : color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet (15 pages ; 12 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
Animal Welfare Information Center (U.S.)
NIH Office of Animal Care and Use
National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Office for Protection from Research Risks
National Institutes of Health (U.S.)
United States. Agricultural Research Service
- Intended primarily for use by the biomedical research community, veterinarians, animal care regulators and Institutional Animal Care Committee members. Contains 163 documents related to animal care and use, which may be searched using ReferenceBook and Adobe Acrobat software (included). Includes animal welfare-related articles and monographs, bibliographies and information resources, U.S. Federal legislation and recommendations.
- Shipping list no.: 97-0022-E.
Title from disc label.
Developed by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, National Agricultural Library, Animal Welfare Information Center and U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, Office for Protection From Research Risks.
Current through July 1996.
On booklet: "October 1996."
Includes Animal Welfare Information Center Newsletter, vols. 1-6.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements, DOS ReferenceBook Search Retrieval: IBM PC/XT/AT or compatible; 500 KB RAM; MS-DOS version 3.1 or later; CD-ROM drive with MS-DOS extensions version 2.0, capable of reading ISO 9660 format.
System requirements, Windows ReferenceBook Search Retrieval: 80386 PC; Microsoft Windows 3.1 or later; 4 MB RAM; 2 MB hard disk space; includes instructions for Windows 95.
System requirements, Windows Adobe Acrobat Search Retrieval: 80386 PC; Microsoft Windows 3.1 or later; 4 MB RAM; 4 MB hard disk space; Adobe Acrobat version 2.1, included on disk, should be used for best results.
System requirements, Macintosh Adobe Acrobat Search Retrieval: Macintosh 68020 (Macintosh II series); Macintosh System 7; 2 MB RAM; CD-ROM drive with foreign file access V4.02 and ISO 9660 file access V5.02 installed extensions; Adobe Acrobat version 2.1, included on disk, should be used for best results.
View MARC record | catkey: 8744154