Immunogenetics [electronic resource] : methods and applications in clinical practice / edited by Frank T. Christiansen, Brian D. Tait
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 882
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Major histocompatibility complex : a paradigm for studies of the human genome / Richard J. N. Allcock -- HLA typing by SSO and SSP methods / Heather Dunckley -- Methods for diagnostic HLA typing in disease association and drug hypersensitivity / Michael D. Varney ... [et al.] -- HLA typing using bead-based methods / Daniel Trajanoski and Samantha J. Fidler -- HLA Typing by Direct DNA Sequencing / Linda K. Smith -- Data analysis of HLA sequencing using assign-SBT v3.6+ from conexio / Carla Wirtz and David Sayer -- Simple methods for the detection of HLA-G variants in coding and non-coding regions / Holger Nuckel ... [et al.] -- Molecular typing of HLA-E / Nina Lauterbach ... [et al.] -- Molecular analysis of complement component C4 gene copy number / Alison S.L. Castley and O. Patricia Martinez -- Genotyping of single nucleotide polymorphisms by 5' nuclease allelic discrimination / Mari Malkki and Effie W. Petersdorf -- High resolution MICA genotyping by sequence-based typing (SBT) / Yizhou Zou and Peter Stastny -- Standard methods for the management of immunogenetic data / Pierre-Antoine Gourraud ... [et al.] -- Analytical methods for immunogenetic population data / Steven J. Mack ... [et al.] -- Analytical methods for disease association studies with immunogenetic data / Jill A. Hollenbach ... [et al.] -- Impact of HLA matching and HLA antibodies in organ transplantation : a collaborative transplant study view / Caner Susal and Gerhard Opelz -- Screening for antibodies against MICA by luminex flow cytometry / Yizhou Zou and Peter Stastny -- HLA antibody detection and characterization by solid phase immunoassays : methods and pitfalls / Andrea A. Zachary ... [et al.] -- Detection and characterisation of alloreactive T cells / Mandvi Bharadwaj, Nicole A. Mifsud, and James McCluskey -- Detection of allo-HLA cross-reactivity by virus-specific memory T-cell clones using single HLA-transfected K562 cells / Lloyd J. D'Orsogna ... [et al.] -- Separation and cryopreservation of lymphocytes from spleen and lymph node / Gabriella Tassone and Samantha J. Fidler -- Crossmatching by Complement-Dependent Lymphocytotoxicity / Samantha J. Fidler -- Lymphocyte crossmatch by flow cytometry for Kidney Transplantation / Jonathan Downing -- Overview of the killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor system / Raja Rajalingam -- KIR typing by non-sequencing methods : polymerase-chain reaction with sequence-specific primers / David Ordonez ... [et al.] -- Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptors (KIR) typing by DNA sequencing / Lihua Hou ... [et al.] -- Overview of methods required to evaluate donor NK cell alloreactivity for haploidentical haemopoietic stem cell transplantation / Andrea Velardi -- Detection of NK cell alloreactivity by flow cytometric CD107a assay / Dianne De Santis ... [et al.] -- Clinical production and therapeutic applications of alloreactive natural killer cells / David H. McKenna ... [et al.] -- Minor histocompatibility antigen typing by DNA sequencing for clinical practice in hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation / Eric Spierings and Els Goulmy -- Donor registries and search strategies / Carolyn K. Hurley, Machteld Oudshoorn, and Michelle Setterholm -- Cytokine gene polymorphisms : methods of detection and biological significance / Gurvinder Kaur and Narinder Mehra -- IMGT® tools for the nucleotide analysis of immunoglobulin (IG) and T cell receptor (TR) V-(D)-J repertoires, polymorphisms, and IG mutations : IMGT/V-QUEST and IMGT/HighV-QUEST for NGS / Eltaf Alamyar -- IMGT/DomainGapAlign : the IMGT® tool for the analysis of IG, TR, MH, IgSF, and MhSF domain amino acid polymorphism / Francois Ehrenmann and Marie-Paule Lefranc -- Human Gm, Km, and Am allotypes and their molecular characterization : a remarkable demonstration of polymorphism / Marie-Paule Lefranc and Gerard Lefranc.
- 9781617798412 (alk. paper)
161779841X (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8758109