Metastasis research protocols [electronic resource] / edited by Miriam Dwek, Susan A. Brooks, Udo Schumacher
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 878
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Basic immunocytochemistry for light microscopy / Susan A. Brooks -- Lectin histochemistry to detect altered glycosylation in cells and tissues / Susan A. Brooks and Debbie M.S. Hall -- Histopathological assessment of metastasis / Derek E. Roskell and Ian D. Buley -- Immunocytochemical detection and characterisation of individual micrometastatic tumour cells / Stephan Braun and Klaus Pantel -- The polymerase chain reaction / Hazel M. Welch -- Sodium dodecyl sulphate-polyacrylamide denaturing gel electrophoresis and western blotting techniques / Christine Blancher and Rob McCormick -- 2-DE-based proteomics for the analysis of metastasis-associated proteins / Miriam Dwek and Diluka Peiris -- Assessment of gelatinases (MMP-2 and MMP-9) by gelatin zymography / Marta Toth, Anjum Sohail, and Rafael Fridman -- Determination of cell-specific receptor binding using a combination of immunohistochemistry and in vitro autoradiography : relevance to therapeutic receptor targeting in cancer / Michael R. Dashwood and Marilena Loizidou -- Fluorescence in situ hybridization for cancer-related studies / Lyndal Kearney and Janet Shipley -- Using a quartz crystal microbalance biosensor for the study of metastasis markers on intact cells / Julien Saint-Guirons and Björn Ingemarsson -- Cell separations by flow cytometry / Derek Davies -- Detection of putative cancer stem cells of the side population phenotype in human tumor cell cultures / Matthias Christgen ... [et al.] -- Genes involved in the metastatic cascade of medullary thyroid tumours / Caroline Schreiber, Kirsten Vormbrock and Ulrike Ziebold -- High-resolution quantitative methylation analysis of microRNA genes using PyrosequencingTM / Ulrich Lehmann, Cord Albat, and Hans Kreipe -- RNAi technology to block the expression of molecules relevant to metastasis : the cell adhesion molecule CEACAM1 as an instructive example / Daniel Wicklein -- Galectin-3 binding and metastasis / Pratima Nangia-Makker, Vitaly Balan, and Avraham Raz -- Lectin array-based strategies for identifying metastasis-associated changes in glycosylation / Simon Fry ... [et al.]
- 9781617798535 (alk. paper)
1617798533 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8761515