South Dakota : a guide to the State / compiled by the Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Federal Writers' Project. South Dakota
- Uniform Title:
- South Dakota guide
- New York : Hastings House ; St. Clair Shores, Mich. : Somerset Publishers, 1974, c1952.
- 2d ed. / completely revised by M. Lisle Reese.
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 421 p. : illus. ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Reese, M. Lisle
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- "Both an enlargement of and sequel to ... South Dakota guide which was published in 1938."
Reprint of the ed. published in the American guide series.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: p. 383-393.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 885576