Patient assessment and care planning in nursing / Lioba Howatson-Jones, Mooi Standing, Susan Roberts
- Transforming nursing practice series
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Understanding our role in patient assessment / Lioba Howatson-Jones -- 2.Making sense of patient information / Lioba Howatson-Jones -- 3.Assessment tools / Lioba Howatson-Jones -- 4.Nursing diagnosis / Lioba Howatson-Jones -- 5.Care-planning principles / Lioba Howatson-Jones -- 6.Relationship of nursing models to care planning / Lioba Howatson-Jones -- 7.Ethical aspects of patient assessment dilemmas / Lioba Howatson-Jones -- 8.Community health needs assessment / Susan Roberts -- 9.Patient assessment and decision-making / Mooi Standing.
- "This book introduces nursing students and novice practitioners to different stages of the assessment process. It covers a range of issues including the nurse's role in assessment, how to make sense of patient information, using assessment tools, nursing diagnosis, care planning principles and nursing models, ethical dilemmas in assessment and decision-making in delivering nursing care"--P.  of cover.
- 9780857258588, 0857258583, 9780857257376 (pbk.), and 0857257374 (pbk.)
- "Meeting the NMC standards and essential skills clusters for degree-level nursing"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 144-146) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8880054