A journey around our America : a memoir on cycling, immigration, and the Latinoization of the U.S. / Louis G. Mendoza
- Mendoza, Louis Gerard, 1960-
- Austin : University of Texas Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- x, 218 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- The William & Bettye Nowlin series in art, history, and culture of the Western Hemisphere
- Part One. Preparation -- Part Two. The Start of a Journey : Ready, Set, Go! -- Part Three. Redeparture : From the Heartland to the New South -- Part Four. Redefining the Borderlands : Uncharted Waters in Familiar Territory -- Epilogue.
- Mendoza, Louis Gerard, 1960-—Travel—United States
- Hispanic Americans—Social life and customs
- Immigrants—United States—Social life and customs
- Social change—United States
- Cycling—United States
- United States—Civilization—Hispanic influences
- United States—Description and travel
- United States—Social life and customs—1971-
- United States—Emigration and immigration—Social aspects
- Latin America—Emigration and immigration—Social aspects
- 9780292742086 (cloth : alk. paper)
0292742088 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780292743878 (paper : alk. paper)
0292743874 (paper : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 8880150