Ghosts of the abyss 3D [videorecording] / [presented by] Walt Disney Pictures ; in association with Walden Media ; an Earthship production ; produced and directed by James Cameron
- [United States] : Walden Media, 
Burbank, CA : Buena Vista Home Entertainment [distributors]
- Copyright Date:
- [3D version].
- Physical Description:
- 3 videodiscs : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Cameron, James, 1954-, Paxton, Bill, Comisky, Chuck, Rackauskas, Gig, Tashjian, Janace, Marsh, Ed W., Pape, Sven, Refoua, John, Pace, Vince, McNeely, John, Walt Disney Pictures, Walden Media, Earthship Productions, and Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
English, French or Spanish dialogue; English or French subtitles.
- James Cameron journeys back to the site of his greatest inspiration # the legendary wreck of the Titanic. With a team of the world's foremost historic and marine experts and friend Bill Paxton, he embarks on an unscripted adventure back to the final grave where nearly 1,500 souls lost their lives almost a century ago. Using state-of-the-art technology developed expressly for this expedition, Cameron and his crew are able to explore virtually all of the wreckage, inside and out, as never before.
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: G.
- Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD combo pack.
Title from container.
Each disc contains the 60 min. original theatrical feature. The Blu-ray and DVD discs also contain the 90 min. extended feature.
Blu-ray 3D requires full HD 3D TV, compatible 3D glasses, Blu-ray 3D player or Playstation 3, and high speed HDMI cable.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2003.
Blu-ray special features: Reflections from the deep.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producers, Chuck Comisky, Gig Rackauskas, Janace Tashjian ; editors, Ed W. Marsh, Sven Pape, John Refoua ; director of photography, Vince Pace ; music, Joel McNeely.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Bill Paxton.
- Technical Details:
- [Blu-ray 3D] 3D Blu-ray, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
[Blu-ray] Blu-ray, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
[DVD] DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 8880404