Case files. Pediatrics / Eugene C. Toy [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- New York : McGraw-Hill Medical, 
- Copyright Date:
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 479 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Toy, Eugene C.
- Case files
- Machine generated contents note: Section I: How to Approach Clinical Problems; Part 1. Approach to the Patient; Part 2. Approach to Clinical Problem Solving; Part 3. Approach t Reading; Section II: Clinical Cases -- Sixty Case Scenarios; Section III: Listing of Cases; Listing by Case Number; Listing by Disorder (Alphabetical).
- "Sixty high-yield pediatrics cases help you sharpen your diagnostic and problem-solving skills You need exposure to high-yield cases to excel on the pediatrics clerkship and the shelf-exam. Case Files: Pediatrics presents sixty real-life cases that illustrate essential concepts. Each case includes complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, definitions of key terms, and USMLE-style review questions with detailed explanations of the correct answers. With this system, you'll learn in the context of real patients, rather than merely memorize facts"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780071766982 (pbk.)
- PSUCOM UP Cohort
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 8880881